- This event has passed.
Live Event: Election 2020 – The Kickoff – Cut Through the Noise; Sponsored by Crump
October 15, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Who can attend: Finseca members only
Tired of trying to make sense of nonsense? We’re here to help. Join Election 2020’s kick-off event Thursday, October 15, and hear from Amy Walter, the best political journalist covering the Washington D.C. scene, and political strategist Josh Holmes, former Chief of Staff to Leader Mitch McConnell, as they discuss this year’s upcoming election. The current political environment is chaotic and confusing, but Amy and Josh will expertly cut through the noise and tell it like it is.
1. Discuss projected outcomes of the 2020 election.
2. Develop a clear understanding of the electoral process and its impact on the election outcome.
3. Decipher the Washington D.C. political scene and congressional culture.
4. Ask the questions and concerns keeping you up at night during the live Q&A session.
Election 2020 is exclusively for Finseca members and designed to help you navigate political uncertainty and prepare your businesses for what is on the immediate horizon. Don’t miss out!
- Amy Walter, National Editor of the Cook Political Report and Host of WNYC’s The Takeaway Fridays
- Josh Holmes, President and Founding Partner of Cavalry, LLC
- Christie Corado, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel at BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
- Armstrong Robinson, Chief Advocacy Officer at Finseca