- This event has passed.
Study Group Sprint – Retain Your First Year Producers (Session 1 of 3)
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You can’t have a great 4-year retention number without getting your new producers through the first year. Join your fellow leaders to create a plan specifically tailored to the needs of producers in their first year in the profession and enjoy the insights and accountability only your peers can provide.
In this Study Group Sprint you will –
- Internalize features that are common to retention plans that are showing promising results in today’s environment.
- See real retention plan examples.
- Determine 1-3 changes you want to make to your first-year producer plan based on group discussion and develop an action plan to bring those changes to life.
- Receive feedback and accountability from your Study Group Sprint cohort along the way.
The first cohort of this Sprint will run on the following dates. [NOTE: Please only sign up if you can commit to attending all three sessions.]
- November 30, 2022, 12:00-1:00pm ET
- December 7, 2022, 12:00-1:00pm ET
- December 14, 2022, 12:00-1:00pm ET
This Finseca Study Group Sprint is ONLY available to Finseca members.
What is a Finseca Study Group Sprint?
Finseca Study Group Sprints are 3-week professional development opportunities designed to help you solve a specific problem. Attendees will enjoy a combination of resources from the Finseca Learning Center with support from the brightest minds in financial security leadership, your fellow Finseca members.
Study Group Sprints are facilitated by your Finseca peers and are kept to small groups of no more than 15 participants/facilitator. Each participant will spend about 90 minutes a week for the Sprint, and that time will be split between meeting with your fellow participants and completing follow-up assignments.