Phoenix, AZ Registration details to come. Forum MAX is a member-only study group that offers an exclusive opportunity to present, share and receive direct feedback on client cases while growing your network.
- This event has passed.
Study Group Sprint (Session 3 of 4)
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Retain your First-Year Producers with a Best-of-the-Best Support Plan
A Study Group Sprint
You can’t have a great 4-year retention number without getting your new producers through the first year. Join your fellow leaders to create a plan specifically tailored to the needs of producers in their first year in the profession and enjoy the insights and accountability only your peers can provide.
In this Study Group Sprint you will –
- Internalize features that are common to retention plans that are showing promising results in today’s environment.
- See real retention plan examples.
- Determine 1-3 changes you want to make to your first-year producer plan based on group discussion and develop an action plan to bring those changes to life.
- Receive feedback and accountability from your Study Group Sprint cohort along the way.
The first cohort of this Sprint will run on the following dates. [NOTE: Please only sign up if you can commit to attending all four sessions.]
- May 25, 2022, 12:00-12:45pm ET
- June 1, 2022, 12:00-12:45pm ET
- June 8, 2022, 12:00-12:45pm ET
- June 15, 2022, 12:00-12:45pm ET
This Finseca Study Group Sprint is ONLY available to Finseca members. A member of the Finseca learning team will be in touch to verify your admission to this cohort within two business days of submitting this form. What is a Finseca Study Group Sprint? Finseca Study Group Sprints are 3-to-5-week professional development opportunities designed to help you solve a specific problem. Attendees will enjoy a combination of trainings from the Finseca Learning Center with support from the brightest minds in financial security leadership, your fellow Finseca members. Study Group Sprints are facilitated by your Finseca peers and are kept to small groups of no more than 15 participants/facilitator. Each leader will spend about 90 minutes a week for the Sprint, and that time will be split between meeting with your fellow participants and completing follow-up assignments.
Previous 1 Next