for connecting with independent brokerage, advisors, senior carrier representatives and various other brokerage leaders. It’s a multifaceted marketing and networking experience complete with professional development, a cutting edge exhibit hall, the famous NAILBA Rockstar and Casino Night events, and opportunities to give back via NAILBA Charitable Foundation’s live auction and golf tournament.
**Agenda subject to change**
Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C. is designed for the global traveler, located within walking distance of historic attractions.
Hotel room block
Please note, all hotel room reservations will be reviewed for NAILBA Annual Meeting registration. If a room reservation is found and does not have a coinciding event registration, the reservation may be moved out of the discounted NAILBA hotel block and the reservation will be charged at the hotel published rate. In summary, all event attendees should be registered to attend NAILBA 43. Questions should be sent to Shara Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 6 miles from The Marriott Marquis, or roughly 20 minutes(+) by car.
– Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 28 miles from The Marriott Marquis, or roughly 45 minutes(+) by car.
Please be aware of, and report any fraudulent, unauthorized solicitation to NAILBA or the use of our Mark(s) “National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies,” “NAILBA, a Finseca Community.” If you receive a call or email from any company that is not our official housing provider or that is offering any lists with complete attendee contact information including email and phone numbers, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We are doing everything we can to address this situation and appreciate your cooperation.
Since 1981, NAILBA’s Annual Meeting has showcased the latest trends, technologies, and innovations across the insurance and financial services industry and wholesale brokerage distribution channels. Over the years, our annual meeting has become known across the industry as the most influential convention for America’s independent brokers and brokerage professionals. From Member Agency C-level executives and staff (re: case managers, admin, operations, etc.) to carrier executives and senior leadership teams to 100+ sponsors and exhibitors who provide BGA products and services, this gathering is where the brokerage industry meets.
Why Sponsor NAILBA 43?
NAILBA’s annual meeting is the largest gathering of independent brokerage professionals in the country. 90% of NAILBA’s member agency principals have attended one or more annual meetings in the last four years. We offer a multitude of sponsorship packages both on-site at NAILBA 43 and beyond to maximize your company’s visibility within the NAILBA and Finseca communities.
Why Exhibit at NAILBA 43?
Unlike many other conventions and industry events, the NAILBA Exhibit Hall is part of our Annual Meeting experience. The NAILBA team actively incorporates various ways of driving foot traffic to our exhibit booths – including, but not limited to:
• Breakfasts, Lunches, and Coffee Breaks in the Exhibit Hall
• Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall (800+ Attendees): The Exhibit Hall will open with a ribbon cutting, libations toast and two hours of attendee excitement with entertainment, open bar and a re-imagined food offering.
• NAILBA Charitable Foundation Live Auction & Reception: Prior to the Mooers Dinner is a reception for all event attendees. The reception features a live charitable auction that supports the NAILBA Charitable Foundation, and takes place in the exhibit hall. Since 2002, NAILBA Charitable Foundation grants have helped worthwhile philanthropic organizations plant seeds of change in their communities.
• Douglas Mooers Award Dinner: The Douglas Mooers Award for Excellence is NAILBA’s most coveted and prestigious award. This award is presented annually at the Mooers Dinner.
Becoming an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Contact Barbara Lecker, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
The majority of NAILBA events are business casual (optional blazer and tie for gentlemen).
The Douglas Mooers Award for Excellence Dinner is a formal, black-tie optional event.
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting?