Finseca reserves the right to refuse/cancel membership in Finseca. If Finseca refuses new or renewing membership, a full refund will be issued.
Membership cancellations received within 7 days of initial registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less a $50 service fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Membership term/duration is based on an annual agreement. The member is responsible for the total fees related to the annual agreement, even if cancelling prior to the membership expiration.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. In addition:
- Cancellation terminates all member benefits and consideration.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- All benefits and incentives received by the participant will be canceled.
The above policies apply to all Finseca memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Any questions or cancellation requests may be directed to Finseca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-641-9400.