Belong, Connect & Grow!
Questions regarding the community benefits? Reach out to Cole Dunn at Cdunn@finseca.org.
Exclusive member benefits
The 2022 Brokerage Desk Reference Manual
The NAILBA Brokerage Desk Reference is a comprehensive reference tool that outlines all of the basics of the independent brokerage industry, explaining industry terms and concepts in plain English. From a deep dive on life insurance overview to the application process, underwriting, reinsurance to regulatory and best interest updates, this educational resource is a must-have and review by each and every employee of a Brokerage General Agency. This manual is one of several resources available to member agencies through NAILBA University.
The NAILBA Case Manager Certification Program
NAILBA members will receive a significant discount for The NAILBA Case Manager Certification Program. Launched in 2021, the online course helps train and develop new case managers on the life insurance case management process while certifying existing case managers on the key skills, responsibilities, and best practices that are essential for their role. The program, which has been designed with a life insurance focus, is comprised of eight online learning modules with mastery quizzes for each module. Learn more Here.
NAILBA Connect FREE for Twelve (12) Months
Your NAILBA membership dues are invested in you. We strive to provide the highest quality benefits and services possible. In many cases, participation in just one of these benefit programs will recoup your annual membership fee. We understand and appreciate the value of your dollars spent on membership and work hard to provide you the best service, products and programs.
Belong: Innovative Resources and Tools
As a NAILBA member, you’ll get unlimited access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry. Resources include:
- Member-Only Content & Resources: Agency employees can explore the hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, plus a soon-to-be developed archive.
- Brokerage in Motion – NAILBA’s Monthly Insurbrief There’s never been a virtual production like this in the industry! Launched in early 2021, Brokerage in Motion, a 15-minute industry news video production, has kept many financial service professionals informed and connected. We’ll continue to keep you updated on the latest headlines, give you exclusive access to key voices, and tell the impactful stories of people being helped by our profession.
- NAILBA University: Your agency team needs professional development. NAILBA Membership delivers it. Member have access to Agency Practices Workbook, Agent Training Series, Attending Physician Study, BGA Contracts Manual, BGA Employee Training Series, (New!) Brokerage Desk Reference, Field Underwriting Guide, and the Recruitment Practices Workbook.
- NAILBA Now e-Newsletter: Featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in the life brokerage space, fixed annuities, NAILBA news and notes, etc.
Connect: Discover the “Hallway Magic” of powerful NAILBA Networking both online and in-person.
- Annual Meeting: The NAILBA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of independent life brokerage agencies. From Member Agency C-Suite Executives and staff (Case Managers, Admin, Operations, etc.) to carrier executives and senior leadership teams to 100+ sponsors and exhibitors who provide BGA products and services, this gathering is where the brokerage industry meets. It is where relationships are built. It is where business gets done! Past keynote speakers have been U. S. Presidents, 4-Star military generals, Fortune 500 Corporate Executives, Award Winning Media Personalities, Sports Legends and Leadership Specialists. Learn from the best and brightest from a broad cross-section of industries, interacting and networking with industry leaders. Attendees can also roll up their sleeves and participate in 20+ accredited workshops with life and annuity experts.
- Advocacy: Through our long-term relationships with our allied associations and direct relationships with specific key policy makers, your voice will be heard when issues affecting the life insurance profession and business community are debated in the state and federal legislatures or through the regulatory process.
- Committees: One of the most valuable benefits of membership in NAILBA is the opportunity to participate on one or more of the Association’s committees. Serving on a NAILBA committee furthers your professional development by providing leadership experience, expanding your professional network, and strengthening your ties within the specialty. What’s more, NAILBA committee members are directly involved in identifying new opportunities, guiding projects, and offering their expertise…so you will have a direct hand in helping us achieve our goals.
- Preferred Partners Network: NAILBA maintains strong working relationships with industry service providers and encourages the support of these industry associates.
Grow: We support our members at every stage of their careers and provide them with an ever-growing list of discounted products, services and opportunities.
- Errors & Omission Insurance: On average, NAILBA Members can save up to 15% off their E & O Insurance. This exclusive program is a competitively priced, comprehensive E & O program specifically tailored to you. No longer do you need to subject yourself to the confines of group sponsored E & O programs. See the BGA Promo flyer Here, Independent Agent flyer Here.
- Brokerage Agency Cyber Coverage: CRC and Gallagher have teamed up with At-Bay to provide NAILBA agents with Cyber coverage that goes beyond the basics. This partnership will provide NAILBA agents with cutting edge coverage that includes an exclusive amendatory endorsement, ensuring that your agency has exceptional coverage when you need it most. Learn more Here.
- Lenovo Technology Savings Program: NAILBA has teamed up with Lenovo, a global leader in the PC marketplace, to offer discounts on its entire line of reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Members save up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo laptops, tablets, desktops, all-in-ones, workstations, servers, and accessories. Members also receive free ground shipping on all web orders and can take advantage of monthly limited-time special offers. Learn more Here.
- National Purchasing Partners (NPP): Through NPP, NAILBA Members receive discounted rates on essential products and services from prominent industry companies, including Verizon, Staples and Expedia.
- Ruby Receptionist: Virtual Receptionists & Call Center. Ruby’s one-of-a-kind technology coupled with our professional and friendly receptionists offers prompt, personalized service with every call answered live—so you never miss a beat. As a NAILBA member, you’ll receive 5% off your monthly plan!